1. Thank you for visiting ndrive.com. This website is provided to you by NDrive – Navigation Systems, S.A. (hereinafter ‘NDrive’). By accessing and using this website you agree with the following general terms (hereinafter ‘General Terms’) and all terms and conditions referenced herein or any additional terms and conditions presented on this website and all such terms shall be accepted by you.
2. If you disagree with any of these general terms, you should not use this website. If you do not agree with any additional terms concerning particular materials, content, or information contained in this website (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs, domain names, tagline, lay-out and user look-and-feel of this website) (the ‘Materials’), you should not use the part of the website which contains such Materials and you should not use such Materials.
3. These General Terms may be changed by NDrive at any time. The amended General Terms are considered to be effective as of the date of posting on this website. Check this page regularly for updates. Other general terms may apply to other NDrive websites.
4. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, NDrive assumes no responsibility therefor. This website and the Materials are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’.
5. This website may contain references to specific products and services of NDrive that may not be available or shall not become available at any time in a particular country.
6. NDRIVE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS. NDRIVE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SECURITY OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ANY INFORMATION SENT MAY BE INTERCEPTED. NDRIVE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS WHICH MAY MAKE THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE OR ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT BY NDRIVE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, neither NDrive nor its affiliates, suppliers and/or subcontractors shall be liable to you or any third party for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise (including in each case, but not limited to, damages for the inability to access the website, loss of data or information, or the like) arising out of the use or the inability to use the website or the Materials, even if NDrive has been advised of such damages.
9. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the website, render the website inaccessible to others or otherwise damage the website or the Materials. You agree not to add to, subtract from or otherwise modify the Materials, or attempt to access any Materials that are not intended for you. You agree not to use the website in any way that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
10. All Materials are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and belong to NDrive or its licensors. All rights in the Materials not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise provided, the Materials may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Materials, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of NDrive is strictly prohibited.
11. Software made available for downloading from or through this website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as determined in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end-users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistributions of the software is expressly prohibited. Warranties, if any, with respect to such software shall only apply as expressly set forth in the applicable license agreement. NDrive hereby expressly disclaims all further representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such software.
14. These General Terms and any disputes related to these General Terms are governed by the Portuguese law, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law that would result in the application of the law of any other jurisdiction. All disputes arising out of these General Terms shall be settled by the courts of Porto, which will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of such disputes.
15. If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, please contact us. We will duly process your questions, requests and suggestions.